Font Xplorer
 Unicode fonts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

initiael

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09 December 2003 :  22:40:42  Show Profile  Visit initiael's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello, in general I love your program but I have been having a problem lately now that I have been using unicode fonts. I've actually had to revert to the Windows Character Map (blah!). You have a very interesting way of separating glyph sets into different scripts (Hangul, Hebrew, Japanese, etc.) that makes it very easy to navigate. However, when you try to copy the characters, they default to the original 8-bit sets showing symbols such as . This is of no use to me when I am attempting to copy from Font Xplorer to another program. The defined sets also do not seem to pick up every character in the font. For instance in Arial Unicode MS, "Japanese" only displays the katakana alphabet and not hiragana. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Adam

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 09 December 2003 :  23:49:31  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the feedback. Looks something I can improve in the next version.
Go to Top of Page

initiael

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 16 October 2005 :  00:39:06  Show Profile  Visit initiael's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is this product still in development? I would really appreciate this feature. Cheers.
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 16 October 2005 :  02:08:09  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, there will be next version, however, not in the near future.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000