Password Agent
 Password Expire Warning Bug
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Teufelmann

5 Posts

Posted - 10 August 2002 :  03:35:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey nice program indeed. But there is a bug with the password expire feature, it doesn't save the setting. Later

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 10 August 2002 :  10:58:54  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What setting? Do you have the latest verison 2.1.2?

Go to Top of Page

Teufelmann

5 Posts

Posted - 10 August 2002 :  12:05:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Password expire warning days feature. Yes I have the latest. It keeps setting itself back to the default of 15 days.

Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 11 August 2002 :  09:21:44  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, got it. I'll put the fixed file up probably tomorrow, but will not announce it.

Ahto

Go to Top of Page

Teufelmann

5 Posts

Posted - 11 August 2002 :  18:34:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool, thanks for the quick response. I'm going to try and convince my boss to buy a site license. I told him your program is one of the best password managers I've come across. I also told him it will never crash on you so he could have it on the network without fear of downtime. I'll do my best to convince him, cause the program we use for saving passwords and confidential info sucks. But, its company policy and I have no choice but to use what they have. When I get home I'm glad to see your utility sitting in my system tray hehe.

Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 12 August 2002 :  11:59:36  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The 2.1.3 update is now online. Fix to the problem described is the only change in this release. Thanks for your report .

Ahto

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000