Password Agent
 U3 version?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Skirge01

2 Posts

Posted - 21 September 2006 :  23:57:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any chance of a U3 version for flash drives? I just bought my first one and it came with a trial version of SignupShield that limits you to 10 passwords. Since they want $24.95 for a more functional version and unlimited passwords, I thought I'd see if there was any chance for a U3 version.

I never cared for Roboform, due to it having TOO MANY "features", but SignupShield seems to be fairly simple, yet offers automatic filling of fields when you visit a site, plus some other nice things.

For the time being, I may put PA on my drive and just carry it around for most things, but use SignupShield for some of my more frequently visited sites. That'll keep me within the limits of the trial.

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 06 October 2006 :  21:41:49  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Currently no plans for specific U3 version but the next verison will work well from *any* USB disk, so there is no point to make things more complicated by using other proprietary technologies. I have read other developer's opinions about U3 and seems this technology sounds better on (marketing) paper than in real life.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000