Lost key code
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Whop

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 19 February 2006 :  00:03:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have tried all the other people you say to contact on your website and they both said to contact Moonsoftware.

To whom it may concern:

I am a Password Agent customer and my desktop computer was ready to die. I transferred all my files to another computer and Password Agent is now asking for my key code. Needless to say I donít have it. My name is Richard Dallesandro. Iím not sure what e-mail address it is under. It is probably under rdallesandro@comcast.net or rdallesandro@verizon.net .

oracledba

26 Posts

Posted - 23 February 2006 :  03:11:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mate - you may be screwed.

One of the premises of the program is there are no back doors. If you don't have the decrypt password then you got nothing. However, if you followed instructions when you set the your master password then you also left yourself a meaningfull "hint" to help you recall/obtain it. In the pannel that you enter your password there is also a "?" icon. Click this and see what meaningfull hint you left yourself. If you still don't have know what it is then I guess you can take comfort in the fact the program was well worth the money and your secrets were and always will be - safe -.
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2006 :  13:55:11  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please email per instructions on support section. Please allow so,e time for reply as I'm abroad.

Key code can be replaced but not master password.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000