Page Margins - losing bottom font
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kayakers

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02 August 2003 :  05:34:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know where to find the answer to this problem with Font Xplorer. I love the way it manages my fonts, but am having a problem with the "listing" printouts. When I use the default margin settings (let the program center the page) there is no problem. But when I manually set margins (in this case 30mm left and 20mm top -- in order to punch holes and place the pages in a binder) the last font on the page prints less than 1/2 of the name of the font(in the small type) and none of the font sample because there is no room for the whole thing. But instead of NOT printing it on the bottom of the page and placing it at the top of the next page, I am completely losing the font. The name is not even readable since there is only less than half of it printed, and there is none of the font sample. So in my set of 19 pages, I have lost 18 fonts. Is there anything I can do to correct this? Thanks for your help.

nkyadav

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 02 August 2003 :  08:40:31  Show Profile  Visit nkyadav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmmm - I use an HP Printer (a Deskjet 990) and it has an option when printing to "scale to fit" - have you tried that? or possible reducing the content size by maybe 5% at the printer level instead of at the software level?
Go to Top of Page

Ahto/Moon Software
Developer

Estonia
1141 Posts

Posted - 17 August 2003 :  16:51:56  Show Profile  Visit Ahto/Moon Software's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Try updating your printer driver, it may be that the driver reports wrong page size to the application?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000