Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Password Agent
 Multiple PC's, single user: cost?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
alisonnic Posted - 04 October 2016 : 06:04:06
I'm a computer hobbyist and I have several computers that I've built myself over the years, and a laptop. All are running Windows 10, and I'm the only user for all of these PC's.

I've been using Password Agent for many years. If I buy the single-user upgrade of Password Agent 3.0, will I be able to install it on all my computers with just the one key? Or must I purchase a key for each PC?

If I store my password file in a cloud service, will all of my computers' Password Agent be able to open the same file? (Not all at once, of course!)

Also, what will happen when the Android app becomes available? Will the same key or account info work on that as well? Or will there be a new purchase required?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eDude Posted - 11 June 2017 : 00:46:09
That's great! Hate those softwares that require you to purchase a new license for every device you want to install it on, especially for personal home use.

-----
Jean @ http://extenderdude.strikingly.com/
alisonnic Posted - 04 October 2016 : 16:34:29
quote:
Originally posted by alisonnic

... only license will be needed for multiple PS's and Android devices.

Oops! I meant "...only one license will be needed for multiple PC's..."

Doh! Two typos in one sentence!
alisonnic Posted - 04 October 2016 : 16:29:33
Thanks so much for your rapid response, Ahto! I'm pleased to learn that only license will be needed for multiple PS's and Android devices.

I'm looking forward to the release of the Android app, when you are able to get it ready. I appreciate your commitment to quality.

Thanks again!

Alison
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 04 October 2016 : 11:09:13
Hello!

For personal use you can install on as many computers as required. You only need one license key. This is written in the license agreement (see license.txt file in program folder).

Yes, all instances of the program on multiple computers will be able to open your file.

For Android no new purchase is neccessary.

Ahto

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000