Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Password Agent
 New Windows 10 Hello

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
taleptox Posted - 10 January 2017 : 02:18:42
I find Password Agent very good and i use it a lot. But there are other software around now in Windows 10 with new Windows Hello application. Will there be any integration between Password Agent and new Windows 10 Hello software application in coming updated version ?? And is it possible to integrate PWA with Windows Hello ?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 23 April 2017 : 23:36:02
Windows 10 is already supported for quite long time.
mifi Posted - 23 April 2017 : 23:23:04
Hi! And how does the work go with a Windows 10 support?
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 22 January 2017 : 20:36:20
Hello! I did not say there will never be Windows Hello support in Password Agent but "There will be no Windows Hello support in near future".
taleptox Posted - 21 January 2017 : 09:41:41
Thank you for an excellent product the pwa. excuse me for being so frank. i believe in your product. It seems very secure. And i bought itīs fullversion. But with new windows hello there is coming other password managers that will be compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint reader. There is already such software and itīs free. My advice to you is to make the pwa compatible with windows hello and at least with the finger print reader. I like the pwa and specially the function that itīs possible to bring it with us on a usb stick. But donīt you think in a couple of years the pwa will be outdated when there will be more software and hardware compatible with windows hello ? And itīs possible that windows hello vill become more secure ? What can you do about it ? Will there be a password manager builtin in windows for example in a couple of years ? At least consider and think about what I have written in advice for you.
SteveH Posted - 20 January 2017 : 21:56:43
@taleptox, I had the exact same question. It's too bad that there will be no future support for Windows Hello...
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 12 January 2017 : 02:45:12
Hello!

There will be no Windows Hello support in near future. Please note that face recognition is not considered very secure.

Ahto

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000