Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Password Agent
 Password icon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KoenPiller Posted - 19 August 2016 : 18:18:41
Hi,

Is it possible to aubstitute the new icon with the former one? If not what is the name of the former icon?
Regards,
Koen

Newversion: X64 2016.7.14
Formerversion: 2.6.3
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cgazsc Posted - 31 October 2016 : 03:06:22
OK, I've remove the "Minimize to Taskbar" setting and now there's only a large icon in the left part of taskbar when PWA is running and disappears when not. But still the icon is not yellow when unlocked.

quote:
Originally posted by Ahto/Moon Software

I replied to you e-mail as well. The screenshot you sent shows desktop icon, not taskbar icon. Desktop icon does not change. Please reply to e-mail if you wish to reply.

Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 14 October 2016 : 11:54:31
I replied to you e-mail as well. The screenshot you sent shows desktop icon, not taskbar icon. Desktop icon does not change. Please reply to e-mail if you wish to reply.
cgazsc Posted - 14 October 2016 : 03:50:36
quote:

So are you telling that after you unlock your file taskbar icon does not display yellow "key" overlay?

No. Only the light blue "snow flake".
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 14 October 2016 : 03:41:01
So are you telling that after you unlock your file taskbar icon does not display yellow "key" overlay?
cgazsc Posted - 14 October 2016 : 03:33:16
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cgazsc
The "Changes log" for 2016.10.10 says it is supposed to change in the Taskbar between Locked and Unlocked. I see no change, or have I mis-interpreted?

If unlocked it shows yellow "key" image overlay over blue taskbar button. What version of Windows do you have?

Win 10 Pro
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 14 October 2016 : 03:20:15
quote:
Originally posted by cgazsc
The "Changes log" for 2016.10.10 says it is supposed to change in the Taskbar between Locked and Unlocked. I see no change, or have I mis-interpreted?

If unlocked it shows yellow "key" image overlay over blue taskbar button. What version of Windows do you have?
cgazsc Posted - 13 October 2016 : 10:01:23
RainyDay Posted - 29 August 2016 : 10:11:58
quote:
Originally posted by KoenPildeler

Hi,
If the icon in the former version the crazy bulk is awesome and embedded, whould it than not possible to upload the icon file here?
Regards,
Koen

Yeah you can change it in the icon file.
KoenPiller Posted - 20 August 2016 : 08:04:54
Hi,
If the icon in the former version was completely embedded, whould it than not possible to upload the icon file here?
Regards,
Koen
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 19 August 2016 : 22:49:36
Hello! Currently there is only new icon.

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000