Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Freeware
 File Targets

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
phil237 Posted - 10 April 2010 : 20:13:33
I wanted to let everyone know that File Targets works with win 7 32 bit, as with a lot of software that would not work with vista, however it will not work on the 64 bit edition.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hlewton Posted - 08 September 2013 : 19:36:19
quote:
Originally posted by Rdlogan

There's a free 64-bit compatible program called MyFolders that can replace File Targets:

http://innolea.com/5873/myfolders-get-fast-access-to-favorite-folders-from-right-click-menu

I just moved up(?) from XP to 64-bit Windows 7 and was heartbroken to find that File Targets wouldn't work on my new computer. If File Targets ever gets upgraded for 64-bit I'll go back to it in a flash (I'll even pay for it!), but until then MyFolders will keep me happy.

Best,
Richard

Wondering if this program will allow me to copy files to folders on other computers in my network. Thanks
JimB Posted - 09 June 2012 : 05:19:33
Thanks seems to work
Rdlogan Posted - 27 May 2012 : 17:48:47
There's a free 64-bit compatible program called MyFolders that can replace File Targets:

http://innolea.com/5873/myfolders-get-fast-access-to-favorite-folders-from-right-click-menu

I just moved up(?) from XP to 64-bit Windows 7 and was heartbroken to find that File Targets wouldn't work on my new computer. If File Targets ever gets upgraded for 64-bit I'll go back to it in a flash (I'll even pay for it!), but until then MyFolders will keep me happy.

Best,
Richard
JimB Posted - 21 December 2010 : 12:54:46
Thanks, good to know

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000