Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Freeware
 ShellTools Register / Unregister Server for .ax

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PottyMouth Posted - 28 August 2008 : 15:05:52
Hello,

I've been using your freeware software for donkey's years (and fully appreciate your generosity I might add). Recently I installed ShellTools as I was specifically after the Register and Unregister Server context menu entries. However, like other similar shell extensions the extension does not recognise .ax DirectShow Filters, which is one of the main reasons for installing it. Obviously I can manually edit the registry and create regsvr32 entries for the .ax files but I was hoping for something more elegant.

Would it be possible for you to add this functionality to the existing extension? It would certainly make registering and unregistering Codecs much easier...which is what I'd primarily like to use it for.

Thankyou.

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 17 November 2008 : 20:07:27
You can try new version 1.1 (beta). You'll need to re-enable RegisterServer module so it can update registry settings for .ax files. To re-enable all modures choose Re-install from window menu or disable a module and then enable it again. Let me know if that works for you or not.
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 31 August 2008 : 12:17:33
Thanks for your suggestion. Perhaps this will be included in a future release.

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000