Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Freeware
 FileTargets 1.4.1 released

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 29 September 2006 : 20:30:08
This new release should fix the problem that FileTargets is not visible in context menus after installation, as well as a few other bugs. No functional changes or new features.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marcelg Posted - 18 September 2007 : 15:12:42
I have found away of make it work: using directory opus v9 as default explorer in vista(ultimate).

Hope that Moon Software upgrade it to make it fully compatible, filetargets is a must have.

Thanks
marcelg Posted - 30 August 2007 : 20:50:29
Maybe they should update it to make it vista COMPATIBLE and not free, i will pay for it for sure.

Thanks
marcelg Posted - 02 June 2007 : 22:38:01
I can't live with filetargets in vista, is gona be fixed or updated?
Thanks
beuz Posted - 01 May 2007 : 21:52:20
Hi,

Could you make it compatible with Vista, because i have no context menu with my vista home premium

Edit : Sorry, it doesn't work with Xplorer2 but i am testing Directory Opus 9 and the context menu appear with it !?

Thanks

PS. FileNote work very well with Vista
Thalamus Posted - 15 April 2007 : 13:27:29
Hello, I just registered to say thanks,
i think i was using copyurl and filetargets since i got my 1st windows pc, and since i use xp-sp2 the installation of ftargets didnt work.

my pc is big chaos since i lost your tool, harddisks got more and bigger, internet got 100 times faster...
unfortunately i checked this site too early for an update,
today i decided to get an alternative tool and googelt, but i didnt find anything comparable, only one tool, but u have to choose the folder everytime new from the main-root, no favorites.

so i checked this site again and yes, version 1.41 was out, it worked immediatly!

now lets moving!!
lryman2000 Posted - 14 April 2007 : 06:25:31
A very good filetargets replacement for users of Vista is Sent To Toys at http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Reviews/r379.html Check it out!
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 29 March 2007 : 23:55:50
Paths are displayed as is, sorry.
Mandark Posted - 29 March 2007 : 22:03:58
I've just discovered FileTargets, and so far I quite like it.

However, is it possible to configure it to show an abbreviated version of the path? I've got a lot of complicated nested folders and junk like that, and some of the targets nearly go off the screen!

Or is this something I should be able to configure elsewhere? I'm kind of a dunce about such things...

Thanks.
daxx Posted - 17 February 2007 : 09:10:29
quote:
Originally posted by Ahto/Moon Software

This new release should fix the problem that FileTargets is not visible in context menus after installation, as well as a few other bugs. No functional changes or new features.

Many thanks for this Ahto .
I have been without FileTargets for months and didn't realise I used it so much (along with FileNote).

Thanks again!!! and Good Luck in all your pursuits
Dorothy Linton Posted - 02 December 2006 : 21:25:16
I know I'm not the brightest bulb in the box - but I still can't get the option to show up in my file menu.
Is there some command somewhere I need to add. . .Registry???. . .Start-up. . . .???

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000