Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Password Agent
 Password Agent and Internet Explorer 7

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ajharman Posted - 11 September 2006 : 11:28:49
I am at the moment testing Internet Explorer 7 on my standby computer and have noticed that Password Agent is not imputing the name and password correctly. It only seems to put in 7 of the 8 password characters and sometimes it just jumps to a completely different web site.

Have you had any others comment on this?

Regards

Tony
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 14 September 2006 : 21:32:54
BTW, I myself use IE7 RC as main browser as well and have seen no problems in this field. But I use classic interface (without themes) in Windows and it is possible that when themes are enabled there are some issues because these need a lot of resouces to draw and that may cause this "timing issue".
oracledba Posted - 14 September 2006 : 17:56:25
Had a similar issue with another progam maybe same solution will work for your IE7 issue. I fixed my applications bad behavior by changing the "template" of password agent wait for 1/5 second both before and after each of the username/password variables. Here is my template for that PA entry.

{WAIT 200}$USERID{ENTER}{WAIT 200}$PASSWORD{WAIT 200}{ENTER}
ajharman Posted - 12 September 2006 : 12:55:14
This is exactly what is happening. Sometimes it works like today, were I have not had a problem but yesterday every time I used a web page to log into I had to always put in the first character in my login and password lines. I also noticed yesterday that sometimes the page would change to another web address when I pressed the keys to autolog.
techgod60 Posted - 12 September 2006 : 04:24:04
I have the same issue and I am not using the toolbar for autofill. It seems that there is a timing issue to jump to the application, and back and that it is losing the first character on the way back. I have been able to get it to work sometimes and fail others.
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 11 September 2006 : 16:23:10
You probably use toolbar button for autofill? Try usin global shortcut key instead.

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000