Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Font Xplorer
 List index out of bounds error

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
r_p_roberts Posted - 17 January 2008 : 04:46:34
First, I want thank you for this excellent product. I purchased it back in 2000 (order #RE2773016) after an exhaustive search for a font manager. I found none better than this application.

Now to my problem. When I run the Find Duplicate Fonts tool I receive this message: List index out of bounds (19589). I doubt that it's a coincidence that the number listed happens to be the number of ttf files I have.

Is there any way this can be 'fixed'? I rely greatly on this program to maintain my collection. I've been searching for a replacement and almost 7 1/2 years later I still can't find anything better! A couple come close - but none have the combination of features I want - and have in FX.

I hope there's a solution. Honestly, I'd gladly pay triple what I paid back in 2000 to get my FX working again!

Thanks!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 17 January 2008 : 14:35:50
I need more information about the error -- what exactly you do when it happens, how many folders you have in the list etc. Screenshot of the duplicates window would be helpful. Also your system information where I can see what verison of Windows do you have.

See http://www.moonsoftware.com/support.asp what information I need. It is better if you sent it to me via e-mail, not post it here.

You have a lot of fonts, I have never tested FX with this amount. Current verison of FX will not be updated any more but there will be new version in the future.

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000