Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Freeware
 Fontloader password

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
acourdo Posted - 09 January 2008 : 20:18:04
Hello,

Shell tools is great but id really love to install fontloader onto my system that I just reformatted. I use fontloaders system tray right-click access to all my font folders everyday. Is there any way i can get the password for fontloader? I already have the installation files, I just unfortunatly lost the password. Thanks!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
acourdo Posted - 18 January 2008 : 01:01:33
nice one! thank you.
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 17 January 2008 : 02:54:22
The FontLoader tray icon is still included, you just need to enable it in Shell Tools control panel to start automatically on Windows startup. Or you can start it manually by making shortcut to it (the tray program file FontLoaderSysTray.exe is in the Shell Tools installation folder).
acourdo Posted - 17 January 2008 : 00:22:17
I just really liked having the system tray icon that i could right click and have a big list of all my font folders. Then i could load them right there without having to navigate to the folders in windows.

ahh well
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 09 January 2008 : 20:25:13
Updated FontLoader is included in Shell Tools, what is wrong with that? You can even install only FontLoader module using Shell Tools setup (ver 1.0.1 or newer) or only activate FontLoader from Shell Tools control panel if you install all Shell Tools modules.

The old version is not available as the new one works better.

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000