Moon Software Forum
Moon Software Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Discussion Forums
 Password Agent
 Password Agent 3 with 2.3.3 GUI

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
biggy Posted - 17 June 2016 : 03:28:26
Hi,

I'm interested in buying Password Agent 3 but I need this simple plane interface I've used in 2.3.3
Is there a 2.3.3 skin or you need to release a new version for it to work?

Also, would version 3 be able to open passwd file created by 2.3.3 ?

Thanks
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 17 June 2016 : 09:49:01
You can customize view to even hide item icons, so basically you'll be able to make the list even more plain than it was in version 2. Plus you can switch between 2 views.
biggy Posted - 17 June 2016 : 09:34:26
Thanks,

Yep I'm the only user.
I will play with the views in the free version first to see if I can make it look as plain and simple as 2.3.3 as this is the only reason I didn't upgrade before or switched to another Password managers (I just need basic functionality without fancy colors and other crap ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Ahto/Moon Software

The Lite version is same as Unlimited version except you can store maximum 20 items per file and open only 1 file simultaneously.

If only you use the program on multiple computers then you can install on as many as are required by you with only 1 user license.

P.S. I accidentally edited your original question instead of posting reply.

Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 17 June 2016 : 09:29:33
The Lite version is same as Unlimited version except you can store maximum 20 items per file and open only 1 file simultaneously.

If only you use the program on multiple computers then you can install on as many as are required by you with only 1 user license.

P.S. I accidentally edited your original question instead of posting reply.
biggy Posted - 17 June 2016 : 09:22:42

Ahto/Moon Software Posted - 17 June 2016 : 09:09:05
Hello!

You can switch to alternative view ("View | Alternative view" or similar toolbar button), then it will display one-line text as in version 2. You can fully customize the view further to make gray text black and remove Favorites button, so it looks the same as in version 2.

It opens your data file without problem.

Moon Software Forum © Copyright 1996-2011 Moon Software Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000